Las Vegas Land Sailing
4-Hour Tour $249/pp Adult (Youths age 12-17: $149/ea)
Regular Season Sep 2018 - May 2019
Las Vegas's most unique activity pioneered by Omega Land Sailing in 2005 | Regular season in effect thru May 2019 | Land & sand sail with the most modern 1-Design Blokart land yachts - Go 2x to 3x the speed of the wind! | Rider weight rating 250 lbs
— Avg Yelp Rating
— Avg Google Rating
— Avg TripAdvisor Rating
What You Get:
- Top Rated Service, Value and Experience Guarantee*
- Joyous Adrenaline Up To 3X The Wind Speed*
- Safest Top Quality 1-Design Blokart Land Yachts
- Complimentary Shuttle Transportation*
- Professional, Non-Smoking Outfitter and Guide
- Flexible Departures - Make Any Tour Private
- A Mini Regatta Race - Win A Prize!*
- Up to 2 1/2 Hrs Land Sailing - Flexible*
- Fiji® Water, Fresh Fruit and Healthy Snacks
- Complimentary HD Action Cams
- Complimentary Digital Memory Cards
- Complimentary Digital File Storage Access
* depends on wind; shuttle max cap 11 persons; unlimited make-up trips; racing optional
Book a Land Sailing Tour $249/pp Adult
(SEP-MAY) Trip instantly confirms with either 2 regular passes or 1 VIP pass. Greyed-out dates are unavailable Same-day bookings, groups, or to add youths: please call 800-377-9774 or email by 10:00 AM PST
Quantity can be updated on the View Cart page Planning for Jun-Aug 2019? Please call 800-377-9774
Reserve Optional Equipment Upgrades
- Blokart POD: aerodynamic cockpit enclosure, single seat only, max speed 60+ mph
- Blokart Shadow: converts the Blokart into a 2-seater
- Manta Single: a roomier single seater for those weighing over 250 lbs; max speed 60+ mph
- Manta Twin: a roomier 2-seater holds up to 500 lbs; max speed 60+ mph
- The Mooney II: a professional series racing yacht seats 2, holds up to 500 lbs, max speed 80+ mph. You MUST provide evidence of sailing experience credentials- A brief test will be given to ensure you are capable of piloting this amazing machine
Select one item at a time to add to cart. Quantities can be changed on the View Cart page before check-out. PLEASE NOTE: maximum quantity for Manta or Mooney II is (2) per trip and subject to vendor supplier availability - refunded in full if unavailable
Your Land Sailing Tour Highlights:
Let's go land sailing! Beginners always welcome, no sailing experience is required, this is a very easy way to have fun. Shuttle away from the chaos of the city to an amazing dry lake south of the city. After a quick set-up and safety briefing, you'll be zooming across the desert in minutes. Your guide will place the day's course markers and show you how to easily master maneuvers like reaching, tacking and jibing for best performance.
Experienced sailor? Skip the lessons, and after a quick check of your gear you'll be free to sail out immediately. Your guide will assist everyone with photo and video captures. Enjoy complimentary HD action video cam use. Later, take a refreshing break with a cool drink and a bite to eat, then head back out to explore more of today's amazing playa.
Mini Regatta Race - Ready, Set.. GO!! Test your skills for the fastest sailing time around the course and win a prize! Afterwards, return to the city with amazing memories of the most unique activity in Las Vegas.
What To Expect:
Winds are usually present in the open desert, and yet can sometimes be elusive. To date in 2018, guests have enjoyed a 98.33% sailing rate (1.67% due to storms or rain.) Your trip price guarantees that you will sail; with unlimited make-up trips. Even the ziplines and ATV providers cannot deliver a guaranteed experience each and every day in this active weather region. Since 2005, just 5 make-up trips were required. Overseas guests holding non-USA passports will receive a generous credit if a make-up trip is not possible.
What Happens After Your Purchase:
You will receive a confirmation phone call (between 9am EST and 7pm PST) to confirm trip status, pick-up time and location and other details - this information will also be emailed to you. We do not recommend purchasing non-refundable or non-changeable air tickets until your trip is fully confirmed, and trip protection or cancellation insurance is encouraged.