Las Vegas Land Sailing Tour
Big Fun! Half Day From $200/pp* Open Year Round
POPULAR - BOOK EARLY!
Most unique activity pioneered by Omega Land Sailing in Las Vegas since 2005 | Most modern 1-Design land yachts with speeds up to 80+ mph* | Rider weight up to 300 lbs
— Avg Yelp Rating
— Avg Google Rating
— Avg TripAdvisor Rating
What You Get:
- Top Rated Service, Support and Experience Guarantee*
- Hotel / Airbnb / Airport Pick-Up and Return
- Safest Top Quality Land Yachts
- Choice of Morning or Afternoon Departure
- Professional Non-Smoking Driver-Guides
- Access To The Best Dry Lakes
- Joyous Adrenaline Up To 3X The Wind Speed
- A Mini Regatta Race - Win A Prize!
- 2-3 Hours Sailing Time*
- 4-5 Hours Total Trip Time
- Fiji® Water, Fresh Fruit and Healthy Snacks
- Complimentary Use Of HD Action Cams + Memory Cards + Digital Printing + Source Downloads
*Price valid for groups of (6+); sailing time & speeds depend on winds; unlimited make-up trips
Book 1 - 5 Persons $250/pp
Two person minimum; booking 2+ persons or Single VIP pass instantly confirms. A Single VIP trip runs even as the only person booked that day. Persons booking separately for the same date: select the Single pass, confirmation and status returned within 24 hours. Greyed-out dates are unavailable. Same-day booking: please call 800-377-9774 or email by 11:00 AM PST
Book 6 - 15 Persons $200/pp
All selections instantly confirm. Groups larger than 15- please call 800-377-9774 for a quote. Greyed-out dates are unavailable Same-day booking: please call 800-377-9774 or email by 11:00 AM PST
Reserve Optional Equipment Upgrades
- Blokart POD: aerodynamic cockpit enclosure, single seat only, max speed 60+ mph
- Blokart Shadow: converts the Blokart into a 2-seater
- Manta Single Yacht: a roomier 1-seat ride, holds up to 260 lbs, max speed 60+ mph
- Manta Double Yacht: an even roomier 2-seat ride, holds up to 500 lbs, max speed 60+ mph
- The Mooney II: a professional series racing yacht seats 2, holds up to 500 lbs, max speed 80+ mph. You MUST provide evidence of sailing experience credentials- A brief test will be given to ensure you are capable of piloting this amazing machine
Select one item at a time to add to cart- Quantities can be edited on the View Cart page before checking out- PLEASE NOTE: maximum quantities for Mantas and Mooney II yachts are (2) per trip
Your Land Sailing Tour Highlights:
Select Morning Or Early Afternoon Departure- the choice is yours and you don't have to commit right this minute - we're flexible. TIP! The desert breezes usually reach sailing strength (8+ mph) by late morning and last through most of the afternoon. Beginners Always Welcome- after a quick set-up and safety huddle, you'll be zooming around the lake bed like a pro in minutes. Expert Tips & Tricks- your guide will place the course markers on the lake bed to form the day's race course and show you how to easily master maneuvers like reaching, tacking and jibing. Experienced sailors- you'll be free to skip the lessons and sail further out on your own. Your guide will assist with your photos and complimentary HD action video cam set-up. Later, enjoy a break with a cool drink and a bite to eat, then head back out to explore the other parts of today's amazing playa.
Mini Regatta Race - Ready, Set.. GO!! Test your skills for the fastest sailing time around the course and win a prize! Afterwards, return to your hotel / Airbnb in the city or go directly to McCarran Airport if you need to catch a flight. What an amazing day!
What To Expect:
Winds are usually present in the open desert and yet can sometimes be elusive. To date in 2018, guests have enjoyed an average 98.33% sailing rate (1.67% for storms or rain.) Your trip price guarantees that you will sail- with unlimited make-up trips. Even the zipliners and ATV providers cannot deliver a guaranteed experience each day in this active weather region. Since 2005, just 5 guest make-up trips were needed. Overseas guests holding non-USA passports will receive a generous credit if a make-up trip is not possible.
What Happens After Your Purchase:
You will receive a confirmation phone call (between 9am EST and 7pm PST) to confirm trip status, your preferred pick-up time and location and other details - this information will also be emailed to you. We do not recommend purchasing non-refundable or non-changeable air tickets.