Ultimate Las Vegas Land Sailing Experiences
Half Day from $199/pp (4 hours)
Las Vegas's most unique "Bucket List" activity pioneered by Omega Land Sailing in 2005 | Go land sailing with the most modern 1-Design Blokart land yachts up 2x or 3x the speed of the wind! | Max rider weight 250 lbs
- Top Rated Services & Outstanding Value
- Up to 2.5 Hrs of Joyous Adrenaline
- Safest Top Quality 1-Design Blokart
- Professional Non-Smoking Driver & Guide
- Flexible Scheduling
- And So Much More..
Select your experience package..
- Economy: $199 - Trip confirms upon minimum bookings (2) and includes photos & videos, snacks & water; no make-up trip
- Standard: $249 - Trip instantly confirms PLUS: media cloud storage, mini regatta & grand prize; one make-up trip MOST POPULAR
- VIP: $399 - All standard inclusions PLUS: Blokart POD upgrade, aerial HD drone flight videos, deluxe box lunch with muffalettas and post-sail champagne or brewski; unlimited make-up trips
Edit quantity on the View Cart page
NOTE: By booking, it will be assumed you and all in your party to have read and agreed to the Terms & Release.
Enhance Your Blokart 1-Design
- Blokart POD: aerodynamic enclosure for top speeds
- Blokart SHADOW: attach a second seat so two can sail together (Note: not compatible with the POD)
Edit quantity on the View Cart page
Your Land Sailing Experience
Let's go land sailing! Beginners always welcome, no sailing experience is required, this is a very easy way to have fun. Shuttle away from the chaos of the city to fabulous Ivanpah Dry Lake - a 30 minute ride south of the city. (Your exact pick up and departure time will be confirmed soon after booking and again the evening prior to your scheduled date.)
After a quick set-up and safety briefing, you'll be zooming across the desert in minutes. Your guide will place the day's course marker(s) and show you how to easily master common maneuvers like reaching, tacking and jibing for best performance.
Experienced sailor? Skip the lessons (but not the safety briefing!) and after a quick check of your gear you'll be free to sail out immediately.
Your guide will assist everyone with photo and video captures as you enjoy the carefree time sailing across miles of flat open space. (Source digital files are downloadable and are yours to save and share.) Sail back to base any time you want for a refreshing break with a cool drink and a snack, then head back out to explore more of the amazing playa.
Later, your guide will round everyone up so you can put your land sailing skills to the test and set your best time around today's course - will you win the grand prize award for top bragging rights back home? (Included with Standard and VIP package) Afterwards, return to the city with amazing memories of the most unique "Bucket List" activity in Las Vegas!
Sailing winds are usually present in the open desert, yet can sometimes be elusive, and rarely excessive. To date in 2018, guests have enjoyed a 98.33% sailing rate (1.67% due to storms or rain.) Overseas guests holding non-USA passports will receive a generous credit if a make up trip is not possible. Solo travelers who booked an Economy package are encouraged to have schedule flexibility in order to join a trip that has already reached its minimum.
What Happens Next?
You will receive a confirmation phone call (between 9am EST and 7pm PST) to confirm trip status, discuss pick up times, location and all other details - this information will also be emailed or texted to you. We do not recommend purchasing non-refundable or non-changeable air tickets until your trip is fully confirmed, your flexibility is appreciated in order to enjoy the best experience.