Las Vegas - The Ultimate Land Sailing Experience
- Adults - $199/pp
- Youths - $99/pp (Age 12-17)
- Season: Mar-May and Sep-Oct (Best weather!)
- Midday experiences up to 5 hours
- Includes snacks, beverages, equipment, transportation, instruction and safety gear
- Race for 1st Place in the regatta - photos, HD/4K drone, and video services also included
What you'll do, where you'll go
You'll pilot a modern 1-Design Blokart land yacht featuring best-in-class performance and safety features. Within minutes, you'll be blasting across Ivanpah Dry Lake's supreme surface - fun, Fun, FUN!
Feeling the "need for speed"? Ivanpah is home to the world land sailing speed record - 126 mph! You'll be shown how to max it out at double to triple the wind speed. Want to relax and cruise around casually? You'll see how to do that too. Even if it's real windy, you'll be able keep the speed down to 10 mph, or even a crawl.
Land sailing is widely considered a must-do Las Vegas bucket list activity - don't miss it! And Ivanpah is actually an experience in and of itself - wide open, vast and wild. In this crowded overstimulated world, it's the perfect place to clear your mind, do your own thing, and have so much fun!
- Depart Excalibur - rear bus rotunda (Map)
- Shuttle 35 mins to Ivanpah Dry Lake
- Go land sailing for 2-3 hours WOOHOO!
- Return to Excalibur, All Smiles!