About Omega Land Sailing
First formed in 1995 as Nevada Pathways headquartered in Seattle, WA until 2005 when Land Sailing Tours (GoLandSailing.com) was formed with trips based in Las Vegas, NV until 2011. In 2012, the club was renamed and operates in tandem with the not-for-profit Omega Land Sailing Lessons Ltd entity.
- Committed to safety, professionalism, education and land stewardship
- Guests are never held financially responsible for damage, repairs or replacement parts
- A portion of revenues derived from experiences and trips are utilized for education: sailing lessons, materials and hosted opportunities for youth, seniors and other charities
- 2018: Chosen as a Las Vegas experience with VEBOlife.com - an experience-based online wedding registry | Listed in the Top Unique Experiences in Las Vegas by KTNV Channel 13's PositivelyLV online magazine | Partnered with Airbnb Experiences and Viator Las Vegas
- 2017: Selected as a IfOnly Luminary benefiting the 12 Metre Yacht Development Foundation
- 2016: Chosen by Mercedes-Benz® for inclusion in its Mercedes me™ Guide to Las Vegas (p. 76) — an online and printed guidebook showcasing exceptional attractions around the world — view Omega Land Sailing's page online or screen-shot
- 2015: Featured on Bluegreen Vacations > ColorfulPlaces.com Cruise Across the Desert on a Land Yacht — "Set sail on dry land for a totally unique experience.."
- 2015: Featured on Goop.com's The Un-Vegas Vegas Guide — "We test the waters so that you don't have to. We will never recommend something that we don't love, and think worthy of your wallets and your time. We value your trust above all things."
- 2015: Featured on Oyster.com's Go Fly A Kite: Plus 10 Other Ways to Get High — "Oyster sends investigators to visit, photograph, review, and rate."
- 2014: Featured in AAA Highroads magazine Vegas: Beyond The Glitz Nov issue (pp. 40-44)
- 2013: Featured in Vegas Rated magazine The Men's Issue — Thrill Rides Feb issue (p. 125)
- 2012: Rebranded as Omega Land Sailing
- 2010: Featured on UrbanDaddy's Windy City — Land Yachting in the Nevada Desert 5/14
- 2008: Featured in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: Say goodbye to the same old thing 10/12/2008
- 2006: COVER STORY: Las Vegas Review-Journal 9/23/2006 - "Looking For A Lift"
- 2005: Opening season > GoLandSailing.com - Las Vegas, NV
- 1995: Launched Nevada Pathways Activi-tours & Landsailing - Reno, NV
Meet Your Experience Maker
Thank you for visiting Omega Land Sailing online. The great joy that comes from bringing joy to others is the sole motivation and purpose of my life. Land sailing is easy, safe, fun and highly addictive. It delivers a sense of freedom and thrill like no other sport can. In this noisy, crowded and stressed-out world, take time to connect with nature's grand simplicity and the healing powers of the open desert breezes.
Plan a trip to Las Vegas soon and go land sailing. You'll be so glad you did!
See you then,
Pete Lyons | | ☎ 800-377-9774
Omega Land Sailing LLC / Lessons Ltd
2375 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please visit Omega's Google Business page today