Omega Land Sailing - America's Premier Land Sailing Adventures
"Fly like an eagle without leaving the ground"
Formed in 1995 as Nevada Pathways headquartered in Seattle, WA with trips based from Reno, NV. In 2005, Land Sailing Tours / GoLandSailing.com was formed with trips based from Las Vegas, NV. In 2012, the club renamed to Omega Land Sailing and operates in tandem with the not-for-profit Lessons Ltd entity, with permanent headquarters in Las Vegas.
- Committed to safety, professionalism, education and land stewardship
- Guests are never financially liable for equipment damage or repair
- A portion of club revenues from experience trip fees are utilized for education and furthering of the sport through lessons and camps, materials, and hosted opportunities for youth, seniors and charity organizations
- 2017: Selected as a IfOnly Luminary benefiting the 12 Metre Yacht Development Foundation
- 2016: Chosen by Mercedes-Benz® for inclusion in its Mercedes me™ Guide to Las Vegas (p. 76) — an online and printed guidebook showcasing exceptional attractions around the world — view Omega Land Sailing's page online or screen-shot
- Featured on Goop.com's The Un-Vegas Vegas Guide — "We test the waters so that you don't have to. We will never recommend something that we don't love, and think worthy of your wallets and your time."
- Featured on Oyster.com's Go Fly A Kite: Plus 10 Other Ways to Get High — "Oyster sends investigators to visit, photograph, review, and rate."
- Featured on Bluegreen Vacations > ColorfulPlaces.com Cruise Across the Desert on a Land Yacht — "Set sail on dry land for a totally unique experience.."
- 2014: Featured in AAA Highroads magazine Vegas: Beyond The Glitz Nov issue (pp. 40-44)
- 2013: Featured in Vegas Rated magazine The Men's Issue — Thrill Rides Feb issue (p. 125)
- 2012: Rebranded as Omega Land Sailing
- 2010: Featured on UrbanDaddy's Windy City — Land Yachting in the Nevada Desert 5/14
- 2008: Featured in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: Say goodbye to the same old thing 10/12/2008
- 2006: COVER STORY: Las Vegas Review-Journal 9/23/2006 - "Looking For A Lift"
- 2005: Began trips from Las Vegas, NV partnered with VEGAS.com
- 1995: Launched Nevada Pathways Activi-tours & Landsailing - Reno, NV
Meet Your Experience Maker
Thank you for visiting Omega Land Sailing. The great joy that comes from bringing joy to others is the sole motivation and purpose of my life. Land sailing is easy, safe, fun and highly addictive. It delivers a sense of freedom and thrill like no other sport can.
In this noisy, crowded stressed-out world, reconnect with nature's grand simplicity and the healing powers of the open desert.
Plan a trip to Las Vegas soon for a rejuvinating land sailing experience. You'll be so glad you did!
See you then,
| ☎ 800-377-9774
Omega Land Sailing LLC / Lessons Ltd
Suite 201, 2375 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please visit Omega's Google Business page today