Why Choose Omega Land Sailing?
- Committed to safety, professionalism, altruism and land stewardship
- Land sailing is all we do, and is an outstanding value
- Guests are never held financially responsible for equipment damage, repairs or replacement parts
Affiliates and Partners
Industry trade partnerships and strong relationships with the following organizations
History and Milestones
Nevada Pathways launched in 1995 as a multi-sport outfitter with trips based from Reno, NV. In 2005, Land Sailing Tours (GoLandSailing.com) opened in Las Vegas, Nevada as the first and only outfitter dedicated solely to all-inclusive land sailing adventures in the United States.
- 2018: Chosen as a Las Vegas experience with VEBOlife.com - an experience-based online wedding registry | Listed in the Top Unique Experiences in Las Vegas by KTNV Channel 13's PositivelyLV online magazine | Partnered with Airbnb Experiences and Viator Las Vegas
- 2017: Selected as a IfOnly Luminary benefiting the 12 Metre Yacht Development Foundation
- 2016: Chosen by Mercedes-Benz® for inclusion in its Mercedes me™ Guide to Las Vegas (p. 76) — an online and printed guidebook showcasing exceptional attractions around the world — view Omega Land Sailing's page online or screen-shot
- 2015: Featured on Bluegreen Vacations > ColorfulPlaces.com Cruise Across the Desert on a Land Yacht — "Set sail on dry land for a totally unique experience.."
- 2015: Featured on Goop.com's The Un-Vegas Vegas Guide — "We test the waters so that you don't have to. We will never recommend something that we don't love, and think worthy of your wallets and your time. We value your trust above all things."
- 2015: Featured on Oyster.com's Go Fly A Kite: Plus 10 Other Ways to Get High — "Oyster sends investigators to visit, photograph, review, and rate."
- 2014: Featured in AAA Highroads magazine Vegas: Beyond The Glitz Nov issue (pp. 40-44)
- 2013: Featured in Vegas Rated magazine The Men's Issue — Thrill Rides Feb issue (p. 125)
- 2012: Rebranded as Omega Land Sailing
- 2010: Featured on UrbanDaddy's Windy City — Land Yachting in the Nevada Desert 5/14
- 2008: Featured in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: Say goodbye to the same old thing 10/12/2008
- 2006: COVER STORY: Las Vegas Review-Journal 9/23/2006 - "Looking For A Lift"
- 2005: Opening season > GoLandSailing.com - Las Vegas, NV
- 1995: Launched Nevada Pathways Activi-tours & Landsailing - Reno, NV
- Safety - expert instruction & protective gear provided - anybody can do it - even safer than riding a bicycle. Go as fast or as slow as you want - it's up to you - the sport of land sailing is quick & easy to master
- Fleet - get access to modern high performance 1-Design land yachts from BloKart®, and the larger Manta™ 1 and 2-person land yachts offering a wider frame for spacious comfort - outfitted for safety and efficiency with optional convenience and performance upgrades. Sail sizes are matched to your goals, abilities - relative to body weight and the day's wind conditions
- Quality - personalized services and group management, well maintained equipment, beautiful dry lakes with outstanding surface quality. Omega is your connection to top land sailing venues
- Experience - preferred provider (2005-2011) to Vegas.com - including Las Vegas based DMC's, convention planners, and team building groups including Absolut Vodka (twice), eHealth.com, Canaccord Capital, AT&T Wireless (twice), and Zappos.com (twice)
- Locations - the American west is world famous for the sport of land sailing - and is home of the annual America's Cup land sailing regatta. Plans are underway for international locations in New Zealand and Australia - targeting 2018 for inaugural trips
Meet Your Experience Maker
Thank you for considering Omega Land Sailing. There is a great joy that comes from bringing joy to others. This is the #1 motivation and purpose of my life.
Land sailing delivers an amazing sense of fun, freedom, and thrill. I love teaching people how to sail. Connect with nature's grand simplicity and the healing powers of the open desert.
Beginners welcome! Sailing is best learned first on land - you will quickly and easily master new skills - while experienced water sailors will enjoy nimble, waveless maneuverability and reach speeds that are just not possible on the water. It's all about Big Fun, Big Air - for safe & smooth sailing for all. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed Ω
Pete Lyons | | ☎ 800-377-9774
Omega Land Sailing LLC
2375 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please visit Omega's Google Business page today