Omega Land Sailing is committed to safety, professionalism, altruism, and land stewardship.
Omega Land Sailing began as Nevada Pathways in 1995. In 2005, Land Sailing Tours (GoLandSailing.com) was launched in Las Vegas, Nevada and is the first and only instructional outfitter & guide service dedicated to all-inclusive land sailing adventures in the United States.
- 2018: Chosen as a Las Vegas experience with VEBOlife.com - an experience-based wedding registry with a unique charity component
- 2017: Selected as a IfOnly Luminary benefiting the 12 Metre Yacht Development Foundation
- 2016: Chosen by Mercedes-Benz® for inclusion in its Mercedes me™ Guide to Las Vegas (p. 76) — an online and printed guidebook showcasing exceptional attractions around the world — view Omega Land Sailing's page online or screen-shot
- 2015: Featured on Bluegreen Vacations > ColorfulPlaces.com Cruise Across the Desert on a Land Yacht — "Set sail on dry land for a totally unique experience.."
- 2015: Featured on Goop.com's The Un-Vegas Vegas Guide — "We test the waters so that you don't have to. We will never recommend something that we don't love, and think worthy of your wallets and your time. We value your trust above all things."
- 2015: Featured on Oyster.com's Go Fly A Kite: Plus 10 Other Ways to Get High — "Oyster sends investigators to visit, photograph, review, and rate."
- 2014: Featured in AAA Highroads magazine Vegas: Beyond The Glitz Nov issue (pp. 40-44)
- 2013: Featured in Vegas Rated magazine The Men's Issue — Thrill Rides Feb issue (p. 125)
- 2012: Rebranded as Omega Land Sailing
- 2010: Featured on UrbanDaddy's Windy City — Land Yachting in the Nevada Desert 5/14
- 2008: Featured in the Las Vegas Review-Journal: Say goodbye to the same old thing 10/12
- 2006: COVER STORY: Las Vegas Review-Journal 9/23/2006
- 2005: Opening season > GoLandSailing.com - Las Vegas, NV
- 1995: Launched Nevada Pathways Activi-tours & Landsailing - Reno, NV
- Safety - expert instruction & protective gear provided - anybody can do it - even safer than riding a bicycle. Go as fast or as slow as you want - it's up to you - the sport of land sailing is quick & easy to master
- Fleet - get access to modern high performance mini-class land yachts from bloKart®, pedal-powered sail trikes from Whike® delivering a guaranteed experience, and the larger Manta™ 1 and 2-person land yachts offering spacious comfort. All land yachts are outfitted with safety, efficiency, and convenience upgrades. Sail sizes are matched to your goals, abilities, and relative to body weight and the day's wind conditions
- Quality - personalized services and group management, well maintained equipment, beautiful dry lakes with outstanding surface quality. Omega is your connection to the world's top land sailing venues
- Experience - preferred provider (2005-2011) to Vegas.com - including Las Vegas based DMC's, convention planners, and team building groups including Absolut Vodka (twice), eHealth.com, Canaccord Capital, AT&T Wireless (twice), and Zappos.com (twice)
- Locations - the American west is world famous for the sport of land sailing - and is home of the annual America's Cup land sailing regatta. Plans are underway for international locations in South America, New Zealand, and Australia - targeting 2018 for inaugural trips
Meet Your Experience Maker
Thank you for considering Omega Land Sailing. There is a great joy that comes from bringing joy to others. This is the #1 motivation and purpose of my life.
Land sailing delivers an amazing sense of fun, freedom, and thrill. I love teaching people how to sail. Connect with nature's grand simplicity and the healing powers of the open desert.
Beginners welcome! Sailing is best learned first on land, and you will become confident and empowered with skills that are directly transferable to water sailing.
Experienced sailors will enjoy nimble, waveless maneuverability and reach speeds that are just not possible on water. It's all about Big Fun, Big Air - for safe & smooth sailing for all. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
PS — Please provide as much detail as you can in your message or email. Thanks!